Finally it's over - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally it's over

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I remember all this back then. I followed your add on videos too. I’ve been in three accidents, all hits by drivers. In my M109 one, the driver tried to lie with, as you said, he was weaving and came into the area I pulled in to. Had a witness blow that lie up. I’m 65 now and have had about enough of biking. My B will be up for sale at some point when I’ve totally convinced myself. Good luck in your future riding. Thanks for the update.
    Thanks duke,
    I definitely understand your decision. Here in the city you don't get to enjoy any riding till you're OUT of it, the whole ride in between is nerve racking, not enjoyable. Right now I can't wait to get back on.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    Thanks tax now you got my wallet crying again.
    Hopefully JUSTICE will be served! 1287 days so far without riding can not be replaced either.
    Best of luck in the finale.
    Thank you naga, let your wallet cry happy tears, I forgot to mention I also grabbed the MP3 rack. 1287, and counting, is a long time but it'll be that much sweeter when I finally do get on.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 11-07-2021 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    WB and Good grief TaxFree, Sure hate to read how long your ordeal has been strung out. Ouch, 2 surgeries too. I can understand you not being back out yet. I wish you good luck and a full recovery. Oh and Your mom, she is a bad A_ _ . Well when you get back to FL to visit your mom on your new bike and you are coming thru the Pan-handle on I-10 east and you need a break, give me a heads up. Pensacola is a good place to visit.
    Thank you sir,
    Mom is definitely no joke. Dirty little secret is in SE Florida there are packs of kids who do nothing but wait in Walmart parking lots for elderly widows which is why she needed the new gun. Thank you for the invite, look out I may take you up on it. Passed through Pensacola, and the panhandle, when I left mom's in West Palm heading to Russellville, Ark. for the 2016 F6B Rally.

Great to hear that your saga is coming to an end and your OK. Yes, Yes, Yes, your mom is a Bad A__, keep her young.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Great to hear that your saga is coming to an end and your OK. Yes, Yes, Yes, your mom is a Bad A__, keep her young.
    Thank You, it's been a long road but patience and persistence. The S&W 380 EZ is great for elderly or women in general, the draw being nice and easy.