Cool shirt logo for Miles? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cool shirt logo for Miles?

Hope these become available........T-Shirt or Sweatshirt...........nice tribute to Miles.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm currently trying to see if I can get this configured on an online printer. I like the graphic a lot too. Hey, for the front I had this in mind, either centered on chest or over left breast. Thoughts?

Attachment 3399

My choice would be the f6b logo on the left chest.

There are several ways to produce this shirt, the traditional Screen Printing Method (Best in my opinion) Can last 4-8 years, you will incur art separation and screen charges that need to be added to your cost.

#2 Have the design printed on the shirt by ink jet printers, can last 2-3 years (lower cost and quick)

#3 Have an iron on design made, can last 1-2 years (not what I would do)

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'm happy that the art work is a tribute not a "In Memory of"

I would prefer just the F6B logo over left chest as well.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, check it out!

Ok folks, this was slightly more of a pain in the ass than I thought it would be; the design work was relatively easy. I finally found and did up the design on a site called Zazzle. I didn't even know they existed. If you visit the link, you can see what it would look like on a tee! Also, check out the 'See All Styles' button under the tee shirt options on the right, you can browse thru they have sweatshirts, hoodies, holy cow just about anything and you can see what it would look like.

HERE'S THE DEAL. I haven't used this site and I haven't ordered from them so I have no idea how this will come out. They do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee though if you click on that. I'm nervous about you guys ordering and then it comes in crappy for some reason -- anyone want to be the guinea pig?

Thanks for all the help and ideas on this, this was a fun way to waste time at work during a dead week! I am going to order one and will let you know how it turns out. If y'all have any other cool shirt/sweater/hoodie logo ideas involving our kickass bikes let me know!

And thanks to Miles for his amazing story that inspired this!

Here's the link: http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...06794213258718

FYI, they say this will be a searchable item within 24 hours. Right now if you go on there and search for 'f6b' or 'goldwing' you'll see some other stuff that folks have put up. They don't look this cool tho

-->Russ

Russ, okay, I went to the zazzle site, looked at the t-shirt and design that you worked up, and I love the entire design for the back of the shirt, but I also agree with several of the other folks in that the F6B logo should just be on the Left side of the front chest area.

BTW, your design and the black t-shirt are UP, and searchable on that same page on zazzle. Just scroll down, and there it is.

That looks great. If you really need a guinea pig...I offer myself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Russ, okay, I went to the zazzle site, looked at the t-shirt and design that you worked up, and I love the entire design for the back of the shirt, but I also agree with several of the other folks in that the F6B logo should just be on the Left side of the front chest area.

BTW, your design and the black t-shirt are UP, and searchable on that same page on zazzle. Just scroll down, and there it is.

That looks great. If you really need a guinea pig...I offer myself up.

The original that I posted had the logo centered in front. I just deleted that one. If you click the link now (http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...06794213258718) it should show the shirt with the logo on the left breast -- is that what you guys were talking about?

Sweatshirt and tee

Although you can manually switch the shirts, I went ahead and built a sweatshirt to see what it'd look like.

Tee shirt:
    http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...06794213258718

Sweatshirt:
    http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...53047015366950

I'm gonna order one. Y'all are free to order at your own risk. They look like they'll come out good?

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    The original that I posted had the logo centered in front. I just deleted that one. If you click the link now (http://www.zazzle.com/honda_f6b_gold...06794213258718) it should show the shirt with the logo on the left breast -- is that what you guys were talking about?

Russ, yes.....and all forum members should be aware that "if" you go onto zazzle and order these t-shirts....in the ordering process you can add things like...your own name on the front left chest, just above the wings of the F6B logo.

In other words, if you want to personalize your t-shirt, with your real name or forum name, you can have that done at the time of ordering. There is just a couple clicks that need to be done, to accomplish this. And if an old man like myself can do this, I have no doubt that 93.14159 % of the rest of you can do this too.

Russ, yes.....and all forum members should be aware that "if" you go onto zazzle and order these t-shirts....in the ordering process you can add things like...your own name on the front left chest, just above the wings of the F6B logo.

In other words, if you want to personalize your t-shirt, with your real name or forum name, you can have that done at the time of ordering. There is just a couple clicks that need to be done, to accomplish this. And if an old man like myself can do this, I have no doubt that 93.14159 % of the rest of you can do this too.

Good point, Miles. You can also 'Edit' the front of the shirt and move that emblem or even remove it if you don't like it (which lowers the cost of the shirt or sweatshirt). Pretty wild. I ordered the sweatshirt, looks like it'll take a week or two "because it's a dark item" and I don't wanna pay a fortune in upgraded shipping.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    I agree...Perfect. Because the bike "did" survive, so it should be placed in front of the lightning. Great job !

Wouldn't "Flat Six Bagger" be "Flat-Six Bagger"? (Grammar corrected).
    "If it moves, paint it."