Rough Ride Solution

Thread: Rough Ride Solution

Rough Ride Solution

For anyone on the fence or unaware of the issue on the F6B regarding the tooth rattling front forks, I can vouch that the anti dive system shim works. Very well. The bikes front forks now function and absorb shocks as they should as opposed to the jarring ride I was experiencing before the mod. It took me all of 5 minutes and 10 bucks to resolve it.

Yes. A very bad idea from Honda.
    Are they still doing that?
    ITS ALL GOOD

Keep in mind that the ADV (anti-dive valve) has a purpose which is to prevent the front springs from compressing too much under hard, Emergency "REAR" braking.

Another "Rough Ride" solution is to not ride the rear brake on a rough road. If the ride is STILL rough when NOT using the rear brake then the ADV plunger is stuck and needs to be repaired...Which costs money...Or a person could just disable the plunger with a shim.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.