Well guys, I traded my beloved F6B. It was by far one of the best bikes I ever owned. I usually change bikes every couple years but the "B" I had kept for seven years and many miles. It took me to parts of this country without a glitch.The dealer could care less about the accessories I had on it so I removed them before the trade. I'll be listing them in the classified section this weekend. Some things I have are Rivco Aero highway pegs (silver), saddlebag mats with the "F6B"logo, Angrystad shield (11" dark with ram ball mounted), Ultimate Deluxe King seat, and some kind of (fiberglass i think) saddlebag base the wedges into the saddlebag and gave you about a 4" lip so when you opened the bag stuff didn't fall out. I can't find anything about them on the net, they do have a "cyclemax sticker with a part # on them)?? Don't know where I got them but they worked really well for me over the years. Thanks for such an informative and enjoyable forum, I lurked on here for several years. Happy New Year!

Regards,
Rudy