Stock F6B clear windshield owners - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock F6B clear windshield owners

Hey SpencerPJ, I'm 25 miles north of Indy. If you want to try a stock shield l have one you can use for awhile to decide. let me know sometime you can ride up and we can switch it out.

Thanks Rickc, is your stock one the shorty or the one with a vent? Do you know overall height? And yes, that would be awesome if it seemed to be a taller one. It would be in the spring, but thanks (ps, my 2013 looks just like yours, lol).
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

I took off the short no vent stock shield it measures
    10.5 " center height. If you want to Ride up this spring we can swap shields and try it out for awhile and decide if you like it.
    As I re-read your intial Post you are asking about a taller shield so you may not be interested.
    Last edited by Rickc; 02-02-2022 at 08:58 AM.

Honestly, thanks for the offer, but I really feel I will be looking at least at the taller one with a vent.
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

No problem, maybe our paths will cross while riding.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    My 2016 came from the dealership in 2019 with a BaggerShield 11" Sport shield. I'm 6'3" and raised it all the way to 12". With the stock seat and an Ultimate King...I LOVE the BaggerShield. I get no buffeting. Most of the wind goes over my head and I get a nice, comfortable downdraft down my face and chest which is WONDERFUL in the Central Texas Summers.

I did replace the shield with the Adjustable version so I could get more protection on longer interstate rides and from the rain and it works great for both. Still have the used 11" if anyone is interested.
    I rode my 2013 home from the dealership about 15 miles and said no way to the thing they called a windshield. Got the adjustable BaggerShield also. I love it, great for Florida summers, down for air and easy pop up when it rains. The bottom part of the shield has some adjustment also. I'm six foot even and mine is about half the way up! works great for me.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.

With the mad steed I didn't notice much difference up or down. When its down I can see over it.
    All I feel is a whisp of air on my ears. In colder weather I have to keep em covered with a half helmet.
    ITS ALL GOOD