Debating on getting a stock windshield, wanting stock owners opinions and guidance (or former stock owner).

History: Bought a 2013 F6B last fall, has the Ultimate King seat, great I am a 6’2” 290# man. After riding, I realized that I wanted risers and put on MBL risers, took care of my mild discomfort in back pain. Riding posture and comfort now seems good.

Now to the windshield. It currently has a Klock Werks smoked windshield with a flare top, measures 15” from rubber strip to top.
My dislikes with this windshield are it seems distorted in the curvature of the plastic, most issue is when navigating slower turns in country riding, where you are not looking down the road a ways. It gets some wonky color glares in open sunshine as well. Second dislike is there seems to be a cavity, almost a suction directly behind drivers head. I generally ride with helmet, but if I didn’t, the suction would pull a dew rag off easily. I also notice this when riding with my ½ helmet.

So the question: If you have or had the stock windshield that sits approx 16” above the rubber, what is or was your dislike. Obviously the closer you are to might height and set-up the better. I have an opportunity to buy a stock windshield reasonably, and I also have seen a Slipstreamer clear 19” that is similar to a previous bikes windshield that I liked. Any advise about the stock or Slipstreamer would be great. Lord knows we don’t need another windshield debate thread, if that were the case I’d probably lean for F4 or Madstat.

Thanks for your opinion, Paul