Ultimate Seat Scam

Thread: Ultimate Seat Scam

Ultimate Seat Scam

Over on the GL FORUM, A member logged as “Jody” may also go by Adam Narney, is selling an Ultimate seat in classifieds. It is a scam. I’m posting so others don’t fall for it as I did.
    Thank you, Omar

I noticed that the classified for the seat was removed by the admin on the GL site, which is good. Unfortunately, my post exposing the scammers name was not approved for posting. Weak.

Update;
    I contacted the real “Jody” whose ad was copied by the scammer, and he said the seat had been sold. Which is good for him. The scammer is still trying to extract money from me by threatening to cancel the Fed Ex delivery if I don’t send him money. Both my financial institution and Zelle are conducting an investigation although I’m not very hopeful.

I posted on the GL Forum a similar message as shown above to ask the admin to remove the scammers' ad and it was removed. Then, my effort was rewarded with a message banning me from the GL forum. The reason stated was, I should show more compassion! Whatever that means. LOL