Finally, the search is over - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Finally, the search is over

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Mike, never saw you post so much lol. I’m happy to see you enjoying that bike. Makes my transition so much easier.
    Now I have something to post, having a bike, I installed the Kisan Tailblazer and will have video tomorrow. The new INNOVV camera system is on its way.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Tax this post was primarily meant for you, in case you go the foglight route for the F6B

FYI, just in case you and or any forum member needs foglights, stay away from this seller on eBay, or stay away from eBay altogether.

The below-mentioned seller sold this unit, without instructions(we figured it out)and no on-off switch in the box.

The package was shrink-wrapped, did not appear to have been tampered with, have 2 other witnesses to verify.

Did not verify the contents prior to installation, and were thereby stuck to making lemonade out of lemons, luckily we had a spare switch, and were able to finish the installation.

Notified the seller, who is an absolute idiot, who made some crazy demands, too much to go into detail, suffice to say to stay AWAY from him, and eBay was no help either, other than their solution to disassemble the product and send it back for a full refund, who in their right mind is going to waste 4 hours of labor, for a $1 switch??

Here is a copy of my eBay transaction, note the seller has several shops under his name, all in the same CA town, do your research.

ORDER DATE
    Feb 27, 2022
    ORDER NUMBER
    24-08330-34120
    SOLD BY
    crazy-fairinguser ID, click for member’s profile
    ORDER TOTAL
    US $183.18
    See case detailsLED Rhombus Driving Fog Light Kit For Honda Goldwing 1800 GL18 F6B 2012-2017
    LED Rhombus Driving Fog Light Kit For Honda Goldwing 1800 GL18 F6B 2012-2017
    (283904531150)

Yeah I'm done with eBay, after 21 years, they now side with the sleazy sellers, with little or no protection for consumers, although I get this guy , it is called chargeback with CC, just got to go through the hoops of the process, but I get the last laugh out of it.
    Last edited by maxrider; 03-30-2022 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Tax this post was primarily meant for you, in case you go the foglight route for the F6B

FYI, just in case you and or any forum member needs foglights, stay away from this seller on eBay, or stay away from eBay altogether.

The below-mentioned seller sold this unit, without instructions(we figured it out)and no on-off switch in the box.

The package was shrink-wrapped, did not appear to have been tampered with, have 2 other witnesses to verify.

Did not verify the contents prior to installation, and were thereby stuck to making lemonade out of lemons, luckily we had a spare switch, and were able to finish the installation.

Notified the seller, who is an absolute idiot, who made some crazy demands, too much to go into detail, suffice to say to stay AWAY from him, and eBay was no help either, other than their solution to disassemble the product and send it back for a full refund, who in their right mind is going to waste 4 hours of labor, for a $1 switch??

Here is a copy of my eBay transaction, note the seller has several shops under his name, all in the same CA town, do your research.

ORDER DATE
    Feb 27, 2022
    ORDER NUMBER
    24-08330-34120
    SOLD BY
    crazy-fairinguser ID, click for member’s profile
    ORDER TOTAL
    US $183.18
    See case detailsLED Rhombus Driving Fog Light Kit For Honda Goldwing 1800 GL18 F6B 2012-2017
    (283904531150)

Yeah I'm done with eBay, after 21 years, they now side with the sleazy sellers, with little or no protection for consumers, although I get this guy , it is called chargeback with CC, just got to go through the hoops of the process, but I get the last laugh out of it.
    Max,
    Thanks for the heads up. The bike already came with fog lights but in case I need a replacement, good info and I'll pass it on in Goldwing forum

First,may I say congratulations on getting back on a bike Mike. That white bike should afford you a lot more visibility than the last one you had.

Second, may I say you look a little dated from your Avatar picture

I want to ride somewhere this summer. If parts of my body are up to it, I'd like to run into some of you guys. I did my first IBA Saddlesore late last year, that was pushing it but still know I am capable of enduring some long distance riding at a more leisurely pace.

Been too long since the last F6B rally, and I don't think we'll see more of them for the moment.
    Last edited by willtill; 03-31-2022 at 06:19 AM.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    First,may I say congratulations on getting back on a bike Mike. That white bike should afford you a lot more visibility than the last one you had.

Second, may I say you look a little dated from your Avatar picture

I want to ride somewhere this summer. If parts of my body are up to it, I'd like to run into some of you guys. I did my first IBA Saddlesore late last year, that was pushing it but still know I am capable of enduring some long distance riding at a more leisurely pace.

Been too long since the last F6B rally, and I don't think we'll see more of them for the moment.
    Thank you Will, good to see you are still going at it. Yes, I look a little dated as I dropped 135 lbs recently, divorce #3. The good news is she actually paid me for the divorce = she bought the bike. I would have named it after her but "Spawn of the She-Devil Blood Sucker" would just be too long to fit on the front. After #3 theyre beginning to make me think there's something wrong with me...impossible. Anyway, why do we need an official rally? Pick a date, time and place and whoever shows up shows up. Im leaving June 5th to San Simeon Ca. area, for a day or two, so whoever is within the area come on down to Cambria to the INDIGO MOON Bar. BIGLRY will be there and maxrider.

Shortleg0521, are you going to Billings Montana for the Valkyrie Inzane ride? I am going with my 2013 F6B and my buddy on his 1999 Interstate...if you are going it will be nice to meet you