On a completely different note, to save your health

Thread: On a completely different note, to save your health

On a completely different note, to save your health

This is something I would have never believed worked. In December 2020 I started on a no/very low carb diet, like Atkins but less carbs, I didnt have much hope. Not that I was fat, 5'11" 210 lbs, but paunchy with a 38 waist. Had hypertension all my life but no other problems. Coupled with the Keto diet I started the "One Meal a Day" regimem where you eat everything in one sitting and fast for 23 hours. Coffee and water are okay. A little hard at the beginning but you get used to it. Then I really stepped it up I started doing 48 hour fasts, those were tough but I got through them. Started training every day along with the diet, rebounding (mimi trampoline), great for the lymphatic system, push ups, pull ups, weights. I am currently doing carnivore, grass fed-grass finished beef.

The results: I went from a 38 waist to a 34 waist, I went from 210 lbs to 175 lbs. My rheumatoid arthritis has diminished. Because I am usually in Ketosis my energy level is through the roof, walk from Brooklyn to Manhattan, 11 miles 3 1/2 hours, once a week. Sleep soundly every night and for once in my life my blood pressure is normal whenever I take it. I am in better shape now than I was at 40. If you live longer than your ex-wives...you win, it's the law. Seriously, if anyone is interested in completely changing ther health feel free to contact me to start in the right direction.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 03-31-2022 at 09:49 AM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius