First ride on my 2013 f6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First ride on my 2013 f6b

What DaWadd said, mini boards, drop them and it gives you some space.

I know, have a size 15, wide, and use combat boots, easy peasy.

Let me add this to it, I had Dan's DHS shift links, and they were good, had them on 2 F6B's, however now I have this mini floorboard on the current F6b and no DHS, and my feet fit fine.

But as you have seen posted some folks hate them, some love them, try it, you can always sell them .
    Last edited by maxrider; 04-13-2022 at 08:44 PM.

I have a set of adapters that lower the OEM pegs down an inch or so. It was my first attempt to fix the same problem your posting about. The adapters attach to the OEM bracket then the peg attaches to the bracket.

I'd love to sell them to any takers. My problem with them is...The pegs touch WAY to soon. If someone isn't into "leaning" they work great.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Rocky also makes the up and out adjustable riser for the Honda 1800 including F6B.

Glad to hear someone is still doing the shifter linkage mod. To be clear...Is the UP and OUT Adjustable Risers for the handlebars???
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Yes, SeaSteve, I have corrected it, you are right, it is the handlebar.

I have a set for sale, it is not so aggressive as the Helibar in height and lateral, but great for the person who just needs a little bit, and the price is a fraction of the Helibar.

I don't think I would have lead with "The shift lever sucks on this thing". LOL. Just kidding. I purchased my '13 F6B last year and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    I have a set for sale, it is not so aggressive as the Helibar in height and lateral, but great for the person who just needs a little bit, and the price is a fraction of the Helibar.
    Can you PM me with some pictures and what you would take for the handlebar risers?

I've got the Show Chrome risers installed but could use a little more UP and OUT.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

the mini floor boards have the "3/4 " comfort drop" , i didn't use the floor boards, there are replacement foot pegs that fit, that "drop" helps for me
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Quote Originally Posted by coffee_weasle View Post
    the mini floor boards have the "3/4 " comfort drop" , i didn't use the floor boards, there are replacement foot pegs that fit, that "drop" helps for me
    Yep, I did the same thing and solved my problem with my size 16 boot fitting under the shift lever!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/