Flip-up windshield

Thread: Flip-up windshield

Flip-up windshield

Anyone have any experience with the flip-up 11"-19" windshield? I like the look of my current shield, but I get pounded in the rain, so looking at options. Wondering what that flip shield looks like from the riders view when it is down. Thanks in advance!

I "LOVE" my BaggerShield Honda F6B 11″ to 19″ Adjustable Windshield! If that's the one your referring to. My 2016 came new from the dealership with the standard 11" Sport Shield installed. I liked it so much I bought the adjustable version a few months later.

I'm 6'3". The bottom tinted shield is the perfect height for enough wind to keep me cooler in the Central Texas Summers, without any buffeting. With the top clear extension added I get a lot of protection, when I need it, from the wind, rain and flying objects. Again, at 6"3" the extended shield is still below my eyeline. From the looks standpoint...I've gotten used to the three rubber pieces sticking out at the top. Maybe not as "cool looking" as others on the market but way to close to wind control perfection to mess with for me.
    Last edited by SeaSteve; 04-21-2022 at 08:50 AM.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

+1 on everything Steve said

Being able to adjust your Wind Screen depending on your riding conditions is well worth it to me

I have my lower shield set at the upper setting, I'm 6'4''

Full face helmet helps too! I hate riding in the rain, but it happens.

Big fan of the Baggershield, had it on my 2013 Standard and transferred it to my 2016 Deluxe. I also put the MRA X-CREEN on top of the Bshield. Reason being my Kiliminjaro jacket has cooling vents at the top of the shoulder so the X-Creen allows you to direct the air flow to a specific region. This is a video I did just to give you an idea:

https://youtu.be/gD0JLi4csVo

This is the X-CREEN mounted on top of the Bshield

https://youtu.be/prJFD72PUHM
    Last edited by taxfree4; 04-22-2022 at 06:50 AM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Adding to Willl's add to my post...The bottom tinted shield can be adjusted up or down about 1.5 inches. Just like Willl, all he way up to 12" has been perfect. When I ride with the top part down I get a comfortable amount of wind going down my face and chest.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Love my Bagger Shield. Bought my 13 New in Oct 14 and installed the Bagger right away. I live in Florida and get caught often. Takes only a couple of minutes to flip it up.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.