Air cleaner opinion

Thread: Air cleaner opinion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Too big a topic to go through on a forum, the paperwork is staggering. I always told people it is easier to pay than not to. I filed "zero" returns, perfectly legal but a lot of work, audits and court appearances. Being NY is a piggyback state, your federal calculation is your state calculation, you have to fight both.
    We don't need the transcript. Just a summary and the final ruling(s).

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    We don't need the transcript. Just a summary and the final ruling(s).
    Unless you know what form 17A is, why it is needed, what a zero return is, why you can file it legally, what is income etc, etc it doesn't mean anything. There are no final rulings because as Chief Judge Carol Amon of the Federal District Court said to the IRS attorney "If Mr. (My last name) is correct, he wins the case". If that happened everyone would so she dismissed the case "without prejudice". It was a warning shot to the IRS to just leave me alone or they might have a problem, and they did. It goes in very deep. State court is a different argument. IRS Audit different tactic.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Unless you know what form 17A is, why it is needed, what a zero return is, why you can file it legally, what is income etc, etc it doesn't mean anything. There are no final rulings because as Chief Judge Carol Amon of the Federal District Court said to the IRS attorney "If Mr. (My last name) is correct, he wins the case". If that happened everyone would so she dismissed the case "without prejudice". It was a warning shot to the IRS to just leave me alone or they might have a problem, and they did. It goes in very deep. State court is a different argument. IRS Audit different tactic.
    At least two of us were interested, and I'd think others may have been as well. However, since cases dismissed without prejudice can be re-filed, I understand that you might not want to comment on a public forum. We probably get visitors who have no interest in motorcycles.

At least two of us were interested, and I'd think others may have been as well. However, since cases dismissed without prejudice can be re-filed, I understand that you might not want to comment on a public forum. We probably get visitors who have no interest in motorcycles.
    Unless you, the living soul, don't keep your money in banks, in any form whatsoever, work off the books, rent instead of own, or know how to file a UCC-1 against yourself, the fiction, it would be crazy to even contemplaye it. Here's just a hint of what I mean by how deep it goes. For fun give the 10 questions to your banker.

https://youtu.be/ZBeTcufNrzE

Just to clarify I was the moving party in the case that was dismissed without prejudice.