Yep, I did it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yep, I did it

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I thought I gave you a new set with the extra stuff? I liked to keep spares.
    Now the Crankshaft position sensor! What’s going on? You might be right about NYC lol. I never had any of these problems.
    The sensor was a pro active change while I was doing the air filter as I'm leaving for California on June 5th. You probably did give me the bulbs, however, if I could find what I did with the keys to my storage cabinet, where I put that box, I'd be able to get them, meanwhile, $12 Amazon Prime worked and everything is fine. I washed her and gave her a coat of wax and she's looking pretty. Never got more thumbs up on a bike.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    The sensor was a pro active change while I was doing the air filter as I'm leaving for California on June 5th. You probably did give me the bulbs, however, if I could find what I did with the keys to my storage cabinet, where I put that box, I'd be able to get them, meanwhile, $12 Amazon Prime worked and everything is fine. I washed her and gave her a coat of wax and she's looking pretty. Never got more thumbs up on a bike.
    That’s awesome. One thing for sure, that air filter was long overdue at 32,000. I was surprised at how bad it looked. She did some long trips though, maybe I shouldn’t have been. Looking good!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    That’s awesome. One thing for sure, that air filter was long overdue at 32,000. I was surprised at how bad it looked. She did some long trips though, maybe I shouldn’t have been. Looking good!
    How bad it looked is how well it worked trapping the debris. The only thing left is to put a set of Two Brothers Exhaust and that should do it...for now anyway.

Da air filter did it's thing. Trapped dirt and debris, until an enterprising motorcycle enthusiast/mechanic went into the bowels of hell to R&R it.

All bikes should be so fortunate to have this attention.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Da air filter did it's thing. Trapped dirt and debris, until an enterprising motorcycle enthusiast/mechanic went into the bowels of hell to R&R it.

All bikes should be so fortunate to have this attention.
    I cleaned her up, put a little lipstick on her, now I'm taking her to the dance, she's gonna do a lot of jitterbugging.