I Apologize, I was WRONG!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Apologize, I was WRONG!!!

I get some numbness in my hands when I ride. This is from nerve/circulation issues that are most likely from riding 500k over the last 25-30 years mostly on sport bikes and sport tourers.

When I got my BMW R12002R water boxer, it came with heated grips (and every other gadget). I didn't think much of the heated grips. Funny thing...using them seems to increase blood flow in my hands and they don't get numb any more. Now, I keep the heated grips on (low) even on warm days, and it makes longs rides more pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by tpoppa View Post
    I get some numbness in my hands when I ride. This is from nerve/circulation issues that are most likely from riding 500k over the last 25-30 years mostly on sport bikes and sport tourers.

When I got my BMW R12002R water boxer, it came with heated grips (and every other gadget). I didn't think much of the heated grips. Funny thing...using them seems to increase blood flow in my hands and they don't get numb any more. Now, I keep the heated grips on (low) even on warm days, and it makes longs rides more pleasant.
    That's even more good news, it definitely was a game changer
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

[QUOTE=tpoppa;188611]"..using them seems to increase blood flow in my hands and they don't get numb any more." This happens to me too. I just ordered a pair cuz of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by glengarrygr View Post
    ..using them seems to increase blood flow in my hands and they don't get numb any more." This happens to me too. I just ordered a pair cuz of your post.
    I hope it works for you too.
    2015 BMW R1200R
    2010 Kawasaki Nomad 1700
    Always looking for another...