INNOVV Power Hub 3

Thread: INNOVV Power Hub 3

INNOVV Power Hub 3

Rewired all the accessories to this power hub and cleaned up the whole area. Funny story how I came to get it. BTW, planning to leave on a X-Country on June 5th booked a log cabin on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, anyone ever stay there, if so, how was it.

https://youtu.be/QVtiEAnzVe4
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Congrats on your trip, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Never been west of Wyoming myself.

Thanks, actually, leaving June 2nd going to Clinton, Ohio, my youngest son came to his senses and married a Ohio farm girl, coming home to NY the 4th, shooting back out the 5th to Cali. It'll be a nice dry run for the bike

Staying at the North Rim is a great experience. Three different levels of cabins. Very special place!

We tent camped on the north rim in 1999 and had a great time.I'm sure it's a bit more crowded now than then.
    Had a ground squirrel hitch a ride under the van. We tried to get it out but he ended up riding all the way down to Cliff Dwellers AZ where he bailed out. The area was dry as a popcorn fart with nothing for the little guy to eat. I'm sure he didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
    Staying at the North Rim is a great experience. Three different levels of cabins. Very special place!
    Good to know, thank you, looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by FLsixB View Post
    We tent camped on the north rim in 1999 and had a great time.I'm sure it's a bit more crowded now than then.
    Had a ground squirrel hitch a ride under the van. We tried to get it out but he ended up riding all the way down to Cliff Dwellers AZ where he bailed out. The area was dry as a popcorn fart with nothing for the little guy to eat. I'm sure he didn't last long.
    I am going to be tent camping most of the time but figured a one night cabin experience should be fun. As far as the squirrel, they're pretty resilient, he may have developed a hump to survive. Have to Google "Arizona Camel Back Squirrel"