Introduction

Thread: Introduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The F6B handles like a dream. Corners very well. You won't regret it IMO.But I could be wrong as it is a personal comfort thing.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Having owned many MC sport and cruisers must say that the F6B is on top of my list, it has the torque of the sportbike (not so pronounced) but there, and rides like a Cadillac.

For the comfort of the passenger, I cannot vouch, although my riding buddies who carry their spouses state that they were happy with the layout and seat comfort, however they did have aftermarket seats, which I highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    however they did have aftermarket seats, which I highly recommend.
    That's good info. Is the stock seat not great for long distance? I remember not liking the seat on the 2014 Valkyrie.

A 2015-16 Deluxe seems to be what I am after. Cruise is a must for me. Backrest is a must for her.
    Last edited by tpoppa; 05-26-2022 at 07:50 AM.

On my 3rd 2015 Deluxe, you are right, that is a good choice, the stock seat gives me MonkeyButt within 100 Miles, so depending on your behind, the choices are many.

Look into an RDL, that should fit the bill, fully customized for you and the passenger.