Glad I have the B because some a-hole rear ended my Valkyrie while I was sitting at a red light. Drove me into the street and knocked me down. FHP estimated she was going 30mph.

97 dam 2.jpg 97 dam 3.jpg

Hit me on the right back surprised how little damage she did. Tore of the right bag and rear lights and the helmet lock I had on the back. Did not touch the exhaust, final drive. Did F up the rear fender. Not sure about the bag on the other side because the one piece brackets that hold both bags was pushed out of whack.

They tried to offer me $3500 to total the bike. I am negotiating, I sent them multiple Valks on sale on Cycle trader with many more miles than mine for 6 to 8K. I also told them once we reach a deal I want the bike back. The said I could have it for $500. There is no damage to the exhaust or the final drive. I will have to look at the frame but I think most of the damages is the bags and their mounting system They actually are paying to have the bike brought to me, gets them out of paying storage. I also think once I have it I can negotiate a better deal or than can come and pick it up.

The worse thing is the lady who hit me has the same insurance, Progressive. So they are negotiating with in their company.

I am pissed. I look for a long time for a older Valk to go with the six, I found this one last October. I had it for 7 months and some idiot was not paying attention.