Klock Werks windshield update!
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks windshield update!

Klock Werks windshield update!

Here's an email I got today:

Hi Bobby!

Thanks for replying to our e-blast. I’m glad you are interested in the new F6B FLARE™ Windshields we have been developing. I am happy to announce that the windshield is getting very close to its release date so we have now added it to our website and authorized a pre-sale promotion!!

Check out the new webpage here: FLARE™ WINDSHIELDS FOR HONDA F6B & GL1800 GOLDWING

Your support is very important to us. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like help placing an order. You can contact me directly by replying to this email, or by calling 605-966-3700 (M-F, 8-5 CST). I am always happy to help....

Thank you for supporting Klock Werks!!

Have a great day,

Makel Juarez
    Sales Manager
    Klock Werks Kustom Cycles
    915 South Kimball Street
    Mitchell, SD 57301
    (605) 966-3700 - Shop
    (605) 966-9900 - Fax
    www,KustomCycles,com
    www,KustomBaggers,com
    Attachment 3442

http://www,kustombaggers,com/NEW-FLARE-Windshields-for-F6B--GL1800s-detail.htm?productId=-477709&shopBy=-14067&catalogId=-1790

I also emailed them back and asked the height of the shield from the dash. I will post the info asap.

Cool

Nice lookin.... but they are proud on it as well !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Nice lookin.... but they are proud on it as well !!!!!
    You're right Steve, it's not cheap. I'm not sure why it's so much more than the HD shield, maybe more material. I haven't spent much on my bike though so if the height is right I think I will get one. I always wanted one on my HD but never got it.

I didn't see it before but they listed the height of the shield, 14 inches. Not sure if that's from the dash or the bottom of the shield.

The F6B version has a non-adjustable height rated at 14 inches. It is available in Tint and Dark Smoke colors.
    The GL1800 version has an adjustable height rated at 14 to 18 inches. Available colors include Clear, Tint and Dark Smoke.
    14 inches, along with the "flare" will fit me better. I didn't at first, but now I notice the air hitting my helmet lower since I tightened up the suspension. I have a Baggershield set at about 14 inches. (13.75)

Bobby... I have one on my Ultra and can't say to much about it other than it does look good !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Bobby... I have one on my Ultra and can't say to much about it other than it does look good !
    So do you not think it does much? I tested one on my SG and it seemed to move a lot of air over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    So do you not think it does much? I tested one on my SG and it seemed to move a lot of air over my head.
    I had one on a Road Glide, installed at the dealer before I picked up the bike. I changed it out the same day I took delivery because of the buffet. That said, I was planning on getting one for the 6'er until I got the run a round on delivery. One of my first posts on this forum concerned this shield, and I gave updates on what they told me. In a previous thread I also posted about the run around. I went with the Madstad, but I hope the shield works out for those of you who buy it. Let's just say my money goes to those who tell me things I can count on and aren't rude when called out on discrepancies concerning deliveries that their representatives put out. I'm not Tom Cruise, "I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH", just tell me what it is. Good luck Klock Werks, I hope you sell a boatload.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I had one on a Road Glide, installed at the dealer before I picked up the bike. I changed it out the same day I took delivery because of the buffet. That said, I was planning on getting one for the 6'er until I got the run a round on delivery. One of my first posts on this forum concerned this shield, and I gave updates on what they told me. In a previous thread I also posted about the run around. I went with the Madstad, but I hope the shield works out for those of you who buy it. Let's just say my money goes to those who tell me things I can count on and aren't rude when called out on discrepancies concerning deliveries that their representatives put out. I'm not Tom Cruise, "I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH", just tell me what it is. Good luck Klock Werks, I hope you sell a boatload.

CeeBaileys is working on a similar "Flare Style" style, I will wait.
    I have The CB style on other bikes and I think them superior, cost effective and the customer service A+.
    Nothing wrong with the Baggershield, I just like different looks and options.

Jim
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

That's what this forum is for, but it always has me thinking twice. The Madstad seems like the most functional. IDK.