Klock Werks windshield update! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks windshield update!

Quote Originally Posted by mtcgun View Post
    Well, they faked me out with the ups notification. All I got was a bottle of windshield cleaner and a little card that said I am amongst the first people who will receive the new windshield and it had a hand written #5 on it. So guess I get the 5th one?
    Damn, that's messed up. I ordered a different shield from a different source and they sent me the wrong one.

Well, they faked me out with the ups notification. All I got was a bottle of windshield cleaner and a little card that said I am amongst the first people who will receive the new windshield and it had a hand written #5 on it. So guess I get the 5th one?
    Well, what ever Klock Werks shipped me via the big brown truck is scheduled to be here by the end of the day Tuesday 1/14/14...we will see if it is the shield or some cleaner and a note too.
    More info as time marches on....I think I'll go for a ride on this fine sunny Sunday on the left coast and let the wind hit my face as it carry's away my tunes one last time(I hope).

Humm I just went back and re-read the e-mail Klock Werks sent and the UPS confirmation. The package they shipped weighs in at 0.5 of a lb sooo I now believe I to may be getting the shield cleaner and a note with a number, I hope it is a little number.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

called and was told clear shields 1st , Then the rest to follow - waiting on material
    The good news , I was told is the shield was better than bat wing and roadglide in wind protection .
    I will waiting for input also

Quote Originally Posted by gunut View Post
    called and was told clear shields 1st , Then the rest to follow - waiting on material
    The good news , I was told is the shield was better than bat wing and roadglide in wind protection .
    I will waiting for input also
    Well, then it might be a while for me too as I ordered the dark tinted one.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Who da hell gets a UPS notification of shipment and is 'content' when a bottle of 'squeaky clean' shows up???

Is there a pent up demand for clear F6B Klocks????

Well, it isn't too far from the norm, I guess,,,, We kept hearing 'another 2 weeks' on Ultimate F6B seats,,,,,,, for about 6 months,,,,

Hang in there guys,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Who da hell gets a UPS notification of shipment and is 'content' when a bottle of 'squeaky clean' shows up???

Is there a pent up demand for clear F6B Klocks????

Well, it isn't too far from the norm, I guess,,,, We kept hearing 'another 2 weeks' on Ultimate F6B seats,,,,,,, for about 6 months,,,,

Hang in there guys,,,
    Hehe , but when ya want what ya want and it just has to be that particular one I tend to take a more passive attitude and am a tad more lenient in letting a vendor get away with this type of crap.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    All is well as long as you don't take any of it too seriously!

I fuss a little about how long it takes to get a Day-Long made nowadays, but I still keep buyin 'em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    All is well as long as you don't take any of it too seriously!

I fuss a little about how long it takes to get a Day-Long made nowadays, but I still keep buyin 'em!!!
    Yep, my sentiments exactly!

Yep, I just got my package from Klock Werks and it was the same thing plus a red micro fiber cloth made in China
    My little card had the number 6 hand printed on it, soooo... it looks like you will have yours before mine, or will my number 6 be the 6th tinted one shipped after all the pre-ordered clear ones have been shipped?.......hehe I ain't going to worry about it as there is to much sunshine here today and I'm going riding.

Why you guys are awaiting I have my F4 custom on my bike and Burning up the highway!
    Ok he's done