Klock Werks windshield update! - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks windshield update!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangjake View Post
    Why you guys are awaiting I have my F4 custom on my bike and Burning up the highway!
    Oh, I may be awaiting a new shield, but it sure as heck has not stopped, nor slowed down my riding with the OEM sheild.
    I got in about 200 miles of 'Fun in the Calif. Sun' today as the Central Coast was just perfect from Pismo Beach to Santa Barbara and back(had lunch there).

While the F4 custom shield has a great reputation among its users, I want a certain look and that Klock Werks shield is it.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Appears to be another case of the 'two more weeks' syndrome,,,

Seems to be a lot of that nowadays,,,

Quote Originally Posted by d-shark View Post
    Just thought I would throw this out to see what others are experiencing with different windshields and highway pegs. I have the Mick-O-Pegs and noticed with my old 11" BaggerShield that when I extended my feet out on the pegs that I got an annoying amount of air coming up the front of my leg causing buffeting around my face. It was bad enough that I only used the pegs long enough to stretch my legs and then back on the factory pegs.

After installing the Madstad Shield and getting that dialed in the problem with air in the face when using the Mick-O-pegs was gone. Not sure why but a welcome benefit for me.

Just ordered the Madstad Shield & am ready to give it a try. Have the Rivco pegs and really like them. Be interesting if it helps the lower wind buffeting. Never expected that benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Just ordered the Madstad Shield & am ready to give it a try. Have the Rivco pegs and really like them. Be interesting if it helps the lower wind buffeting. Never expected that benefit.
    You'll be very happy! I just ordered a clear 11" to go with my dark smoke 11" Love the dark, but ordered the clear for my trip to Florida next month. There will probably be a lot of riding in the dark, and I want to make sure I can see the road clearly. I look well over the dark one, and like the looks for riding around town. Can swap out in less than a minute.

Se no posts that you guys ever got your windshield yet
    Ok he's done

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangjake View Post
    Se no posts that you guys ever got your windshield yet
    Yeo, I'd rather hold my own $$$$.

I emailed a week or so back and got this response.:

Thank you for contacting Klock Werks. The preproduction shields have passed inspection and our next hurdle is the material. We have several shields in production and the material is becoming difficult to get in time. That is coupled with a batch that had inferior hard coating (runs, drips, sags) which makes that batch unusable. Now that I got all the bad news out of the way, the latest report I have is the shields will be available on or before the middle of March. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by mtcgun View Post
    I emailed a week or so back and got this response.:

Thank you for contacting Klock Werks. The preproduction shields have passed inspection and our next hurdle is the material. We have several shields in production and the material is becoming difficult to get in time. That is coupled with a batch that had inferior hard coating (runs, drips, sags) which makes that batch unusable. Now that I got all the bad news out of the way, the latest report I have is the shields will be available on or before the middle of March. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
    Thank's for the info, but is that March 2015 ?

Its almost here!!!!!!!

This message was sent to you at the request of KUSTOMBAGGERS.COM to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact KUSTOMBAGGERS.COM directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 11-March-2014

Omaha, NE, United States 03/08/2014 6:04 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Sioux Falls, SD, United States 03/08/2014 3:10 A.M. Departure Scan
    Sioux Falls, SD, United States 03/07/2014 11:07 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Mitchell, SD, United States 03/07/2014 9:57 P.M. Departure Scan
    03/07/2014 7:03 P.M. Origin Scan