Klock Werks windshield update! - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks windshield update!

They are great and as you have described the bubble will flatten somewhat at higher speeds. I personally don't live 100% of my life over 50mph, but when I do I drink Dos.....no wait. For higher speeds, you can get a full size screen or just get up on the balls of your feet and go into a full tuck.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

As long as we are all smiling, LIFE IS GOOD!!!

LOVE IT!!!! Just put the windshield on and went for a quick ride. I'd say the shield comes to about chin height on me and there is no wind at all in my face. The wind stream was going over my head. The baggershield wind hit me in the forehead and was very annoying. I ran it up to 112mph and still no wind in my face.. I had the stereo on 20 and heard it perfectly at that speed also. Who wants to buy a used baggershield???? Klockwerks hit it on the head here

Attachment 4535

Attachment 4536

Quote Originally Posted by mtcgun View Post
    LOVE IT!!!! Just put the windshield on and went for a quick ride. I'd say the shield comes to about chin height on me and there is no wind at all in my face. The wind stream was going over my head. The baggershield wind hit me in the forehead and was very annoying. I ran it up to 112mph and still no wind in my face.. I had the stereo on 20 and heard it perfectly at that speed also. Who wants to buy a used baggershield???? Klockwerks hit it on the head here

Attachment 4535

Attachment 4536
    What size did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by mtcgun View Post

Attachment 4535

Attachment 4536
    How tall are you?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I ran it up to 112mph and still no wind in my face

Sounds pretty impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by BigO View Post
    Nice!!!
    Where did you get one put on in Daytona? I'd like to get one too.............Dickie

The F6B version has a non-adjustable height of 14 inches., ( but it looked like there was room to redrill the holes and adjust it some)
    I'm 6' tall , and yes I still love it!!

I can't wait to hear from the rest of the guys that orderd this windshield, If they like it as much as you, I will be getting one.
    I love the way it looks.

Got mine installed in Daytona Fl.Today.(Dark Smoke) Judgment is still out. On the ride home I caught a rock in the cheek and got beaned on the nose by a bug. In the windshields defense I was riding 85 Mph when this happened. It was dark when I got home. I'll try to get some photos up soon. It looks sharp but I wish it was a bit taller. Also Their GL1800 model that's taller will NOT fit the F6B according to their staff...............................Dickie