Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
That's the non-answer I was expecting!

You claimed the Milwaukee 8 engine 'was never meant to meet EPA standards'. That's big news! Surely it would have leaked out and be well known 5 years after the rollout. Did you just make that up to keep this conversation lively?
Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Y
True, because Harley is always open and honest with their customers. Like the throttle lag I had in my 2010 Street Glide that I actually took the dealer, which has since gone out of business (Miracle Mile), to court, and won, because they wouldn't admit there was a problem .Finally, I found a dealer in Pennsylvania who pinpointed the problem, software glitch. Or the deceleration death wobble on my buddies Ultra that the dealer denied repeatedly, despite him having video of it. Harley doesn't care as they know, no matter what there are gullible diner pirates out there who will never switch, even if they have to move the cats farther back so you don't literally fry your balls off. Just look at the teardown of these motors, some after 500 miles.
That's quite a post! It's sure to enhance your expert reputation. Your credibility slipped a bit a few months back when you told us Stellantis could upgrade a Jeep dashboard to leather for 50 cents.