2021 Road Glide vs. '13 F6B

Thread: 2021 Road Glide vs. '13 F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    King of the Bagger racing is for production motorcycles with production motors. Very few modifications are allowed. The Milwaukee Eight motor is a 45 degree, air cooled, pushrod V twin motor with a flat plane crank. As I said previously it is based on the Knucklehead that was introduced in 1936, It wasn't a race motor in 1936 and is not a race motgor now. Harley has made much more technologically based motors that would have been far better race motors. The new Revolution Max engine is a 60 degree, water cooled, overhead cam, V-twin with a split plane crank and a 9500 rpm rev limit. If Harley wanted to build a race motor this is current technology.
    Again, since the revolution max is not yet on any production motorcycles they're using the Miluakee 8...for racing. Doesn't change anything I stated. I could look up the specs myself, for what, the fact remains that's the engine they're going with.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Again, since the revolution max is not yet on any production motorcycles they're using the Miluakee 8...for racing. Doesn't change anything I stated. I could look up the specs myself, for what, the fact remains that's the engine they're going with.
    The Revolution Max is in both the Pan American and the Sportster S

The Revolution Max is in both the Pan American and the Sportster S
    Again, so then the Milwaukee 8 is the motor to race with in the King of the Baggers because for whatever reason they didn't put it on a bagger, you answered your own question.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 07-17-2022 at 07:31 PM.

Again, so then the Milwaukee 8 is the motor to race with in the King of the Baggers because for whatever reason they didn't put it on a bagger, you answered your own question.
    I did answer that question several posts ago. The King of the Baggers racing series is for production motorcycles with stock motors. The Harley Davidson FL series of motorcycles (Baggers) are only offered with the Milwaukee Eight motor so that is what they must race in that series. It is a production motor not a race motor.

I did answer that question several posts ago. The King of the Baggers racing series is for production motorcycles with stock motors. The Harley Davidson FL series of motorcycles (Baggers) are only offered with the Milwaukee Eight motor so that is what they must race in that series. It is a production motor not a race motor.
    Exactly, they're RACING with it, so the racing motor they're using for racing, in your opinion, is not a racing motor but the one you claim is a racing motor they're not racing with. Maybe you should give this knowledge to Harley and save the company, and the Republic, since you know more than they do. Like I said the M8 was never meant to meet EPA standards, they'll never fix it.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 07-18-2022 at 11:55 AM.

Like I said the M8 was never meant to meet EPA standards, they'll never fix it.
    Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    Let's see if they fix it, they won't, you'll be wrong a second time.