Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
That's not an endorsement but it explains his ability to cut and paste...lots of idle time
Actually, it is an endorsement. I first met Dwight at the Cortez B rally, and have been riding with him annually ever since. He's a friend of mine, a damn good rider, and leads groups of other riders all over the western US. At least, when he's not busy as curator of the Harley museum at the oldest Harley dealership in Phoenix, or running their rental program. The only thing that annoys me about him is his encyclopedic memory of all the roads in CO, UT, NM, AZ, and other places. When he starts a conversation with, "Well, Jeff, certainly you know that you go down 121, and take a left on 35, for just a short bit, then look for the sign for that old hotel that burned down in the 70s; take a right just past that...", I just reply, "Sounds good, I'll be right behind you." That memory, as it pertains to Harley info, isn't cut and paste.

As far as you, there is a phrase used in Texas when coming across the human version of a bothersome gnat:

Bless Your Heart

Have a good one! Still running two different sets of foot pegs on your B at the same time? Still using the remnant of a plastic bucket for a side cover?