Joined a few months ago when I got my new to me F6B, time for a propper introduction. Ive always been partial to the honda's, had an '81 twinstar 200 starting out in high school, then baught my 05 shadow spirit in 2012 and rode that for the next 10 years, been wanting to upgrade to the b for the last couple years and finally decided to pull the trigger after seeing one in white. Found this one in Littleton NH on cycletrader and by the next day had the purchase agreement done and a one way plane ticket out from Ohio for the first weekend in april. flight out was a nightmare (wont be doing any more layovers in philly) but all worked out in the end. Rode the 850 miles from there home, first day through vermont and up state NY into syracuse for the night then jumped on 90 and made it home in just under 8 hours.
F6B NH.jpg
F6B NY.jpg
since getting it home Ive added a few things to make it mine, and made a 6" taller back rest bracket for the wife. Added the belly pan after kicking up a piece of schedule 80 pipe leaving work one afternoon and draining my oil less than a mile from work. was able to walk back and get a new filter and oil at our service department and fixed it on the side of the road.