New to F6B

Thread: New to F6B

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New to F6B

Hello all

I’m a new member here as of this past Friday. I had been looking at getting back on two wheels for a bit. My current ride is a 2001 Vulcan drifter 1500 with a side car I picked up around 2010. It’s fun riding around with my dogs, grandchildren or wife (yes in that order). I guess like others, I keep coming back to Honda.. Started on a cat mini bike, Honda mini trail in yellow, Kawasaki kz400 in the late 70’s. Then a Yamaha XS650 to a 1982 honda cb1000 special. With all the traffic congestion on Long Island I sold that bike not felling safe with the nuts in the Hamptons. Moved to Georgia and picked up a Yamaha road star and really enjoyed having a v-twin on country roads. Moved to Florida and sold the Yamaha being totally bored with flat straight roads and heat. Just wasn’t for me. Had a Honda reflex for a few years as my car Loved pulling up to harleys at stop lights. Those cats didn’t want anything to do with me on a scooter. I’d beep my horn and tell them “you meet the nicest people on a Honda”. LOL. Picked up my sidecar rig as improved personal transportation while in Florida. Now after being back in Georgia I’ve gotten that itch for 2 wheel biking again. Never had a Honda flat 6 before so now’s the time. Just purchased a 2014 F6B that I hope to have delivered in a few weeks. Love the look and reviews. Can’t wait to ride! I be reach out to you all for info, help and suggestions in the future so thank you in advance!

FEC213E3-13BE-4A6B-A185-EFD3252C46AC.jpgC54C41F0-490A-41F3-BF57-54A6643FB80E.jpg6014AE8D-CB88-4D39-91F1-4695FC2DAA70.jpg
    Last edited by Mikeo; 07-14-2022 at 09:48 AM.