Been gone awhile...

Thread: Been gone awhile...

Been gone awhile...

Been a long time since I have been on the forum, life and other things... Sold the F6b a month ago after having it since the spring of 2014 and logging 50,000 miles on her. hated to sell her but at pushing 71 real hard I was not confident in my balance or strength as I would like. Not ready to give up riding yet I purchased a trike last summer and road it for about 4,000 miles before deciding that it would be ok. Ultimately, I would like a 2020 or so Goldwing trike, something w/the amenities and more than I had w/the F6b, maybe next year, I only have about 3 good months of riding in Wi. Leaving for Sturgis this coming Friday...-2092285038934709701.jpg
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Welcome back, not looking too bad for 71! That might be the first Triumph trike I've seen, looks sharp. Congrats on finding something that works for you to keep the wind in your hair.

Cool looking trike.

Don't forget about the Can Am trikes , they handle very good and have great storage. Whatever keeps you on the road.

Nice looking ride

Looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcsix View Post
    Don't forget about the Can Am trikes , they handle very good and have great storage. Whatever keeps you on the road.
    I just took a 4650 mile trip on one of our Spyders. The F3 LTD, we have it for parts demo. I normally ride 2 wheels, the Gold Wing or Harley.
    The Spyder has power assist steering, independent suspension and is great for 2-up riding. I took it because we were doing many miles of 2-up riding in Colorado.
    We had a great time and I think a look at these bikes may be helpful.
    Here is a link to the album with pictures for this trip.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8081200&type=3

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Been a long time since I have been on the forum, life and other things... Sold the F6b a month ago after having it since the spring of 2014 and logging 50,000 miles on her. hated to sell her but at pushing 71 real hard I was not confident in my balance or strength as I would like. Not ready to give up riding yet I purchased a trike last summer and road it for about 4,000 miles before deciding that it would be ok. Ultimately, I would like a 2020 or so Goldwing trike, something w/the amenities and more than I had w/the F6b, maybe next year, I only have about 3 good months of riding in Wi. Leaving for Sturgis this coming Friday...-2092285038934709701.jpg

How do you like your trike? How is the handing? I’m about to retire and have been thinking about a trike. Currently have an F6B and a Valkyrie. I’m thinking about keeping one two wheeler and a getting a trike. CanAms are not for me. Test drove a couple of them and not impressed with the look or the handling. I have considered turning the Valk into trike.
    Last edited by valkmc; 08-28-2022 at 07:04 PM.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.