Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
The side covers do come off without removing the seat.

The speakers are mounted to 3/8" thick steel flat stock using the front luggage bolts for mounting points. I believe I had another thread on the rear speakers and which ones DIDN'T work well. The current units non-amplified and seem to work well. Like surround sound. They won't overpower the front set but will help the passenger a bit. Although my passenger tends to snuggle up to me and not sit all the way back where her body might block the sound. They don't interfere with the luggage rack or the passenger backrest when it's used.

Since the Ultimate seat doesn't use the 2 small mounting bolts at the back of the stock seat. I'm thinking of creating a bracket for that area. But for now this works fine. And For $82, I'll throw them away if they ever blow. Blasting for 5 Months so far and it's all good. It's funny to watch people stop working in their yards and look up when I go by listening to the tunes.

Awesome thank you, if you could PM me the details on what speakers you used and how you wired them in that would be great! Seat looks great by the way!