Rear LED tail light bulb question

Thread: Rear LED tail light bulb question

Rear LED tail light bulb question

Hey guys, the F6b I have came with the LED conversion already done, including rear turn indicators lit up as running lights as well. On a group ride yesterday a buddy let me know that one is out. Does anyone know what bulb it is that lights up as a running and turn indicator lamp in LED? Is there a specific model like T20 or something? Thanks in advance for the help.

SoCal is one of the more popular vendors for LED kits and if that’s what is on yours, I believe the LED bulb is a 7443.

https://www.socalmotogear.com/HONDA-...G-p/f6bled.htm

The standard OEM incandescent bulb is 7443 and you can find many 7443 LED replacement bulbs anywhere. ALL 7443 are dual "filament" bulbs, meaning they operate as dimmer (8 watt) running lights and brighter (28 watt) turn indicator lights. I think the OEM bulb is clear and not AMBER since the lens cover is amber.

Some GL's rear lights have been modified so the turn indicators also go RED with the brake light. If the only "conversion" was changing to LED's then almost any LED bulb will work but I'd suggest looking at the installed bulb that's not working for a maker and model number.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.