Just found these

Thread: Just found these

Just found these

Looking for some pictures in my data storage I ran across these. One day at work, I was stationed in Harlem for 10 years, I was at a xbox, and I heard "pop,pop,pop" and being in Harlem this was not a surprise, however, I returned to the vehicle and this is what I found. We come to find out that the NYPD was using Verizon trucks for surveillance of the local drug dealers, mind you the company never told the unions or the rank and file. This was a message to cease and desist. They actually shot one guy in the ass right after this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Ah yes. Avoid bad areas in the city if you can.

I live 12 miles south of Baltimorgue and will not ride/drive there for any reason, unless I have to go the the VA there. Which is another experience for another thread.

I hear there's good VA care down south. You'd think good VA care would be close to the seat of our National government up here.

Yea...
    Last edited by willtill; 08-16-2022 at 06:39 PM.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Ah yes. Avoid bad areas in the city if you can.

I live 12 miles south of Baltimorgue and will not ride/drive there for any reason, unless I have to go the the VA there. Which is another experience for another thread.

I hear there's good VA care down south. You'd think good VA care would be close to the seat of our National government up here.

Yea...
    The VA in Brooklyn, adjacent to Fort Hamilton,, is excellent, comparatively, I used to volunteer there and it is
    a very well maintained facility. My father was in there quite often and always received great care.. The only one that actually is nicer is the one in Riviera Beach, FL. that my mom goes to, newer facility and well maintained.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius