PARTZILLA are deceitful, lying maggots
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PARTZILLA are deceitful, lying maggots

PARTZILLA are deceitful, lying maggots

Ordered a part on 8/22, the part was $11.06 even paid $11.95 for expedited shipping because I needed it quickly. They sent me an order confirmation.

Didn't hear from them for 4 days when today, 08/26 @ 4:26 a.m., they send me an email saying the "in stock" part will be shipped out 4 days from today on 8/30, WTF.

I send them an email @ 2:24 p.m. saying cancel the order, I'll get it at the local dealer in 3-5 days if I go today.

At 6:13 they send me an email saying my order has been shipped and can no longer be cancelled, 4 days before it was scheduled, lying sacks of shyte.

I reply by giving them the screenshot from UPS which says only the label had been created coincidentally @4:24 p.m., 2 hours after I notified them to cancel the order and hasn't even been picked up and is still at the prem. They completely ignore that and go on to say that once the order reaches the shipping stage they are unable to stop it. I replied by saying AMAZON ships more packages in 60 seconds than they do in a year and I have stopped a future shipping with them with one click. I also remind them that the order, as per UPS, is not in the shipping stage it's in the sitting stage and hasn't been picked up.

They respond by saying "We were currently awaiting the part from the manufacturer once received we have shipped the order." which is a bold face lie because the original order they sent me had on the order "In stock" which I reminded them of, no answer.

Then they send me an RMA# saying they will issue me a refund, as soon as they get my package for...$13.10 WTF, you're going to charge me for shipping.

I replied by saying PayPal has already issued me a full refund.

They're sending it on UPS 2nd Day air, that sucks, only for them.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Customer Service at it's best, ugh

Sorta related/unrelated...

Paypal issued me a full refund quickly when I ordered an item..., BUT the shipping label was created a day in advance of my actual order by the scamming vendor... and then the USPS tracking showed it delivered. Which it never was.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Sorta related/unrelated...

Paypal issued me a full refund quickly when I ordered an item..., BUT the shipping label was created a day in advance of my actual order by the scamming vendor... and then the USPS tracking showed it delivered. Which it never was.
    I can't tell you how many times USPS has shown a package delivered the day before it actually is. It's probably a numbers game where they show completions per day. We have a lot of Chinese here on USPS, mostly on the inside at the office, who are quite efficient at the beginning. They call it the "dream job", until time goes by, and by osmosis, they become as slow and inefficient as the rest. "Welfare for the lazy" as I csll it. However, whenever I go out of the city it runs so well. My mom lives in Boynton Beach, FL everybody at the post office is smiling. Must be NYC.

PARTZILLA sent me an email this morning saying "Keep the part when it comes, no charge", lunacy.

Looks like they sold you a in stock part, that was not really in stock.
    You caught em, confronted em, exposed em. You win.
    Don't forget to lock your glove box lid.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    Looks like they sold you a in stock part, that was not really in stock.
    You caught em, confronted em, exposed em. You win.
    Don't forget to lock your glove box lid.
    That made me laugh out loud

Its All Good!
    ITS ALL GOOD

I should have ordered a glove box cover if they were giving stuff away for free

I wanted a cup holder to put there,,,, but then where would I put my spare keys?
    ITS ALL GOOD