Here's an idea

Thread: Here's an idea

Here's an idea

Instead of waiting for an "official" rally just coordinate with other riders in your area, however large that geographic i.e. NE, SE, MID, NW, SW, area is determined, when you have a decent amount, agree on a date and time that's good for all and post it. At least you'll have the minimum amount plus whoever else shows up. I would easily go for NE, SE or MID. Not around major holidays though as people like to be with their families. No need for sponsors etc. just meet up at the hotel, stay over 2, or 3 nights and go riding, wherever.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I'd like to try to do a meetup somewhere. Being retired, I'm just not sure of my schedule this fall. I am deicing airplanes at BWI during the winter season; we train in the late fall.

Subscribed to the thread though. If I see some proposed dates/locations near the east coast I'll try to consider them with the upcoming season.

Thanks for throwing this out here Mike.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Hopefully, near some Maryland crab houses. My whole mother's side of the family lives in Wilmington, De. and we used visit there, only 2 hrs from NY, from the mid 60s till most of them died around the late 90's, and the only thing they wanted was NY Italian bread and bagels and all we wanted was Maryland crabs. We used to go to this place, like an hour away from Wilmington, for the life of me I don't remember the name.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 08-28-2022 at 04:43 AM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius