Torque Loops Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torque Loops Question

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    McConnells is gone, now Old Town Tavern. Not bad.
    Is the Southernmost Bar still there, my son worked there. Last time I was there we went to the Wyndham hotel, I think, right on Duval in the middle of town. It had a rooftop indoor/outdoor bar they were closing and putting a spa in so they could get a 5 star raring, what a waste.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post
    I have them with my cobra 626 exhaust. IMO, I think they were designed to add a slight backpressure to some of the aftermarket exhaust systems, but the stock exhaust already has restrictions so if you add loopz, it might have negative results.
    There are no negative results. These are on literally thousands of bikes (about half with stock exhaust). They have been made since 2002.
    Everyone we have ever talked to has been extremely happy. They will eliminate the droan. You will notice the difference in throttle response even though there is only about 5% increase in torque and HP. The sound is tremendously better when using after market exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Is the Southernmost Bar still there, my son worked there. Last time I was there we went to the Wyndham hotel, I think, right on Duval in the middle of town. It had a rooftop indoor/outdoor bar they were closing and putting a spa in so they could get a 5 star raring, what a waste.
    SM Bars still there. I was at the La Concha which is now Crown Plaza yesterday as a matter of fact. The rooftop bar is gone and so is the spa.

May fly down when the weather gets cool. I usually stay at the Reach, love that place.

May fly down when the weather gets cool. I usually stay at the Reach, love that place.
    Bring your check book, they’ve gone nuts, as have many resorts here.

Thats a given. The Treasury just sent me $4,888 in US Savings Bonds from an abandoned safety deposit box, from a bank that sent them the bonds, I had completely forgotten about. I figure that would take care of a week in Key West, or Trump in Sunny Isles. Haven't made up my mind yet, love both places.

Thats a given. The Treasury just sent me $4,888 in US Savings Bonds from an abandoned safety deposit box, from a bank that sent them the bonds, I had completely forgotten about. I figure that would take care of a week in Key West, or Trump in Sunny Isles. Haven't made up my mind yet, love both places.
    Polar opposites. I have a friend that lives at the Trump condos on 27th and S. Ocean Dr, and while it’s a beautiful place, the traffic...In Key West a bicycle and a gps to get you home from the bar is all u need.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    Polar opposites. I have a friend that lives at the Trump condos on 27th and S. Ocean Dr, and while it’s a beautiful place, the traffic...In Key West a bicycle and a gps to get you home from the bar is all u need.
    Thats the one in Hollywood, I stay at the one in Sunny Isles, At Trump International there I park my bike when I get there and dont start it till I leave, I never leave the property, you don't have to it has everything. You,re on the ocean, Private pool cabanas with butler service or sit by the pool bar, restaurants inside or a restaurant on the beach. Chase Bank and a coffee and bagel place right across the street. If you want you can walk down the beach to the pier.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 09-06-2022 at 01:30 AM.

Thats the one in Hollywood, I stay at the one in Sunny Isles, At Trump International there I park my bike when I get there and dont start it till I leave, I never leave the property, you don't have to it has everything. You,re on the ocean, Private pool cabanas with butler service or sit by the pool bar, restaurants inside or a restaurant on the beach. Chase Bank and a coffee and bagel place right across the street. If you want you can walk down the beach to the pier.
    Good for you! We've stayed at the Trump Intl. on Columbus Circle and Trump resort at Doral and the amenities and service were first class.

Hey There 'Key Wasted', I'm over here on Big Coppitt. Got me a used 2013 F6B as a retirement gift to myself for future long distance travel plans.
    Good to see another F6B owner down here in my neck of the woods.