Torque Loops Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torque Loops Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    When I had the HOGs you figure since you don't have power you might as well have noise so you slap a set of pipes on.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

How does the gasket/clamp hold up? Anyone ever pull off after setting up and weld?

May fly down when the weather gets cool. I usually stay at the Reach, love that place.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

May fly down when the weather gets cool. I usually stay at the Reach, love that place.
    Bring your check book, they’ve gone nuts, as have many resorts here.

Thats a given. The Treasury just sent me $4,888 in US Savings Bonds from an abandoned safety deposit box, from a bank that sent them the bonds, I had completely forgotten about. I figure that would take care of a week in Key West, or Trump in Sunny Isles. Haven't made up my mind yet, love both places.

Thats a given. The Treasury just sent me $4,888 in US Savings Bonds from an abandoned safety deposit box, from a bank that sent them the bonds, I had completely forgotten about. I figure that would take care of a week in Key West, or Trump in Sunny Isles. Haven't made up my mind yet, love both places.
    Polar opposites. I have a friend that lives at the Trump condos on 27th and S. Ocean Dr, and while it’s a beautiful place, the traffic...In Key West a bicycle and a gps to get you home from the bar is all u need.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    Polar opposites. I have a friend that lives at the Trump condos on 27th and S. Ocean Dr, and while it’s a beautiful place, the traffic...In Key West a bicycle and a gps to get you home from the bar is all u need.
    Thats the one in Hollywood, I stay at the one in Sunny Isles, At Trump International there I park my bike when I get there and dont start it till I leave, I never leave the property, you don't have to it has everything. You,re on the ocean, Private pool cabanas with butler service or sit by the pool bar, restaurants inside or a restaurant on the beach. Chase Bank and a coffee and bagel place right across the street. If you want you can walk down the beach to the pier.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 09-06-2022 at 01:30 AM.

Thats the one in Hollywood, I stay at the one in Sunny Isles, At Trump International there I park my bike when I get there and dont start it till I leave, I never leave the property, you don't have to it has everything. You,re on the ocean, Private pool cabanas with butler service or sit by the pool bar, restaurants inside or a restaurant on the beach. Chase Bank and a coffee and bagel place right across the street. If you want you can walk down the beach to the pier.
    Good for you! We've stayed at the Trump Intl. on Columbus Circle and Trump resort at Doral and the amenities and service were first class.

Hey There 'Key Wasted', I'm over here on Big Coppitt. Got me a used 2013 F6B as a retirement gift to myself for future long distance travel plans.
    Good to see another F6B owner down here in my neck of the woods.

Nice!

A few other old guys and I ride every Friday for lunch usually to Florida Boy in Layton. We meet at the Tom Thumb on Big Pine at 11. A couple or three times a year we plan longer rides to Ga or such. It would be great if you would join us.
    Last edited by KeyWasted; 09-12-2022 at 09:16 PM.