something to consider, when buying toys :)

Thread: something to consider, when buying toys :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good point by willtill "Headlight Modulators" been using those ever since on F6B(4 bikes ago)I use them on my "brights" it is amazing how people act(stupid) at times, and you get a few pissed-off ones as well, by seeing modulating headlights but the point is YES they see you coming, although annoyed not knowing if it is the popo, they end up paying attention to what is behind them, and the incoming ones cannot figure out what exactly is coming towards them.

I certainly contribute this as a MUST-have item on any motorcycle.

I share some comments with ya, for laughs.
    At the gas station this attractive mid twenty's girl comes up to me, Sir I just want to let you know that your lights are defective, your bulbs are going to die real soon, they are getting tired or so, they go off and on.

This gang-banger in a low rider I was behind, had to stop at the railroad crossing, waiting for the train .
    Get's out of the car, swaggers up to me, yo man are you popo?
    Me, no why?
    Man, you've been on my ass, don't know what to make out of those lights man, turn them off, they make me nervous, I keep looking into the mirror .

The smart ass D.S citizen, that shit is illegal, turn it off, while hanging his head out of the window to yell at me, gets my M F salute.

Riding with my buds who all have this set-up, generally part the way for us in LA traffic, although we split in addition, it makes us be noticed WAY sooner with the KISAN doing its job.
    Last edited by maxrider; 09-20-2022 at 06:33 AM.