something to consider, when buying toys :)

Thread: something to consider, when buying toys :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sounds good Max. Yep with some of those elevations and drop offs you have out that way, you'd disappear when you leave the road and never be found. For us flat landers that won't do us in so much as it's those that don't see us coming and turn in front of us.

Yup, you are so right, I just thought I post it here on the board since I have been entertaining the options available (SpotX,GPS tracker,Spytech) all with way more cost and handicaps.

Besides the Apple 14 MaxPro in November with satellite communications for an emergency, rumor has the Apple 15 will be complete voice communication by satellite, now that would be sweet, just got move yourself from under the leaves and dirt to a clear line of sight with the sky after an accident .

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Sounds good Max. Yep with some of those elevations and drop offs you have out that way, you'd disappear when you leave the road and never be found. For us flat landers that won't do us in so much as it's those that don't see us coming and turn in front of us.
    Headlight Modulators

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537