Phone Holders
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phone Holders

Phone Holders

I'm looking for suggestions on a phone holder that will actually hold my phone (Galaxy S21 ultra 5G). Anyone currently using something that won't let loose every time I go over a bump? A glove box replacement cover with a built in phone holder would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly, You should carry your phone on your person for the simple fact if you get thrown from the bike and break a leg and can't get to it or the phone is damaged in a crash or the bike gets away from you, you always have communication on you, just a thought.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Taxfree is totally on point with his thoughts. But... that being said if you still would rather have your phone mounted somewhere on the bike these are the best ones on the market. IMHO.

https://www.tackform.com/collections...BoCwrsQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    Taxfree is totally on point with his thoughts. But... that being said if you still would rather have your phone mounted somewhere on the bike these are the best ones on the market. IMHO.

https://www.tackform.com/collections...BoCwrsQAvD_BwE
    Sam, is that your Street Glide at the end

It was. We moved to Tucson about a year and a half ago after being in Atlanta for almost 40 years and part of our downsizing was vehicles. We sold everything except the F6B and my wife's 48 Chevy truck with the thought being that we would get one daily driver after we moved. Who would have thought that you couldn't hardly buy a new car then to save your life. Go figure? The Street Glide was the first HD I ever owned. (My 50th birthday present from myself to myself) I really enjoyed it and I have to be honest... I do miss that V-Twin sound from time to time. But there is no doubt that the F6 is a better motorcycle. But they are really just kinda apples and oranges. IMHO.

IMG_9576.jpegIMG_9579.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by HBWinger View Post
    I'm looking for suggestions on a phone holder that will actually hold my phone (Galaxy S21 ultra 5G). Anyone currently using something that won't let loose every time I go over a bump? A glove box replacement cover with a built in phone holder would be nice.
    I have the same phone, I user the Quad lock system, I have a handle bar mount on the left side, run a charging cable up from the left cubby that plugs into the waterproof wireless charger mounted to the vibration dampener, I use a ball mount that attaches to the clutch fluid mount screws. I've taken my F6B offroad with this thing mounted, it will not fall off, when it's locked in it isn't going anywhere. https://www.quadlockcase.com/collect...%20S21%20Ultra

2nd vote for the quad lock. have it for my iphone, need to get mounts for my cars now too.

Quote Originally Posted by mike528 View Post
    2nd vote for the quad lock. have it for my iphone, need to get mounts for my cars now too.
    I've got the wireless charging one for my car as well, I love it.

I use a Ram X-Grip mounted where the logo previously resided below the switch.

IMG_5347.jpgIMG_5350.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    It was. We moved to Tucson about a year and a half ago after being in Atlanta for almost 40 years and part of our downsizing was vehicles. We sold everything except the F6B and my wife's 48 Chevy truck with the thought being that we would get one daily driver after we moved. Who would have thought that you couldn't hardly buy a new car then to save your life. Go figure? The Street Glide was the first HD I ever owned. (My 50th birthday present from myself to myself) I really enjoyed it and I have to be honest... I do miss that V-Twin sound from time to time. But there is no doubt that the F6 is a better motorcycle. But they are really just kinda apples and oranges. IMHO.

IMG_9576.jpegIMG_9579.jpeg
    That was my 2010 on a x-country, even though I thought the 88 cu.in. motor was enough on my 2004 Road King, they just couldn't help themselves and bump this bike up to a 96 cu.in. so more heat. Anyway, loved that bike then traded it in for my 2013 Road Glide Custom, 103 cu.in., which was a blowtorch, which led me to the F6B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taxfree4; 09-25-2022 at 02:01 PM.