For a great cause

Thread: For a great cause

For a great cause

Mark Tremonti, of the band Creed, has done a whole album of singing Sinatra, with some of the remaining members of Sinatra's band. Mark has gifted the album to the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS), all proceeds will be used to help fund NDSS, the gift of music to children with developmental disabilities. And may I say of having listened to Ol' Blue Eyes for the better of 55 years, he nails it. He has the phrasing, the timing and the style down to a science.

Here's the story:

https://youtu.be/7FroQm-63RI

The link to the record is in the video description
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I’m a huge fan of him. Saw him live maybe a year ago in Providence with his own band Tremonti. He’s formerly of Creed but started Alter Bridge 20 years ago.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I’m a huge fan of him. Saw him live maybe a year ago in Providence with his own band Tremonti. He’s formerly of Creed but started Alter Bridge 20 years ago.
    I had never heard of him before this, been out of the loop and prefer older rock and roll, like pre-Ron Wood Stones, anyway this guy has nailed Sinatra to a tee but he puts his own swagger on these tunes but stays close to the original, which is a very fine line.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius