Turn Signal Wiring

Thread: Turn Signal Wiring

Turn Signal Wiring

Has anyone installed the smoked LED turn signals from Amazon on a 2015, and if so how did you wire them? Attached is a pic of the wiring on the light.
    Thank you

LED.jpg

It should just plug in to the factory harness. Trace the wires from the factory light into the fairing. The OEM plug should be right there. No splicing necessary.

How about a link to the set you got. Sequential?
    Last edited by seventwenty; 10-02-2022 at 09:40 PM.

The plug on the lights and the one on the B are totally different. Once I figure out the color code, I’m going to cut the factory harness off the old lights and splice that to the new ones. Search for F6B LED turn signals on Amazon.

It's impossible to help you since "Amazon" is a retailer of many different brands. Electrical Connections and SoCalMotoGear are some common brands most forum users are familiar with.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

It shouldn’t be impossible Steve. I’m sure others have bought these before and wired them to their bike. All I need is to figure out which wires on the bike harness correspond to the white, black and red wires on the Chinese POS. I was hoping someone would post and save me some time but I’m just going to meter them.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    It shouldn’t be impossible Steve. I’m sure others have bought these before and wired them to their bike. All I need is to figure out which wires on the bike harness correspond to the white, black and red wires on the Chinese POS. I was hoping someone would post and save me some time but I’m just going to meter them.
    Thank you.
    I did find several versions and makers on Amazon that show that connector. I also posted on the "other" forum, that the Full GL1800 guys may know more than us F6B guys...Since the Chinese POS maker SAYS its for both bikes.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I just want to say that the wiring for the F6B is particular. One minor variance will affect the entire system. I would just purchase the correct plug and play tented lenses and replace. make sure that they are for the F6B specifically and you will not have a problem.

I finished installing the smoke LED turn signals I bought on Amazon. I like the way they look and work. I spliced the bike's harness to the new light's harness after figuring out the wire color code. Here it is for those it may help.
    New part OEM Right Side
    Bk Grn

R Blu/Brn
    W Blu/Brn/W

New Part OEM Left Side
    Bk Grn/Brn
    R O/Brn
    W O/W
    tinywow_IMG_4486_6407507.jpgtinywow_IMG_4487_6407527.jpgtinywow_IMG_4491_6407548.jpg
    Last edited by KeyWasted; 10-07-2022 at 08:03 AM.

They look great

Thank you Jack. I think they compliment the bikes look more than stock.

There’re are few other options to what I did, but I like the money I saved and the way they came out.