Headlight Bulb Access

Thread: Headlight Bulb Access

Headlight Bulb Access

I couldn’t replace my headlight bulbs with LED’s. The space is too small and my hands are too big. Before I tackle it, can I instead get to the headlight bulbs by removing the front fairing and the bracket beneath it?
    Thank you

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I have a set Will, as well as many other tools. I pride myself on being handy and doing my own maintenance and repairs. Mostly cause I hate paying for shit I can do. In this case, I have very limited clearance and access and I’m looking to see if there’s an easier way to access the bulbs. I appreciate your input.

I discovered where I was going wrong. My bike sits on a dolly and the sides of the dolly didn’t let me turn the bars all the way restricting access. Once off the dolly and on the side stand, I have more than enough room. Dumbass moment overcome.

Thanks to all who responded, it was much appreciated.

Thank God I'VE never made a dumb mistake like that.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Ive probably done something like that. But its been so long, I just dont remember.
    ITS ALL GOOD