Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
For a extra storage I'd recommend the Nelson Rigg Route 1 Traveler Tour Trunk Bag. It straps down to the rear seat or a luggage rack. It's better than a trunk because at the end of the day you just un-buckle it and carry the whole thing inside. 3Chief's packing recommendations are near perfect. Riding stuff in the saddlebags and nightime stuff in the luggage.

Windshields are like Oil and Tires, everyone's got opinions. I like my Baggershield 11" to 19."

When my legs are tucked behind the shelter I get little wind and cold hitting me. You can get a little breeze from below that can go up your pant legs so straps or covering like chaps or rain pants will help.

When my hands get cold I simply slide them all the way to the inside edges of the grips. The mirrors are block a lot of wind then. I also reach down at shine level into the hot air streaming off the radiators on each side of the cowl.

I have the NR trunk and love it. It expands to 73 litres which if I recall correctly is bigger than the GW trunk.
I have the GW vented wind screen. Works great for me.
The Baker Wings under the mirrors are great too.