Insane...Valkyrie get together
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insane...Valkyrie get together

Insane...Valkyrie get together

I don't own a Valkyrie anymore , but I still stay active on the boards, that being said, they are planning Inzane for next year in Roanoke Virginia .... June 19 thru June 23rd....I hope I am not breaking rules by posting this, I know there are a few who started on Valkyries and moved on to F6B's
    I tried to fix the spelling on the header, but couldn't figure it out LOL

I’m one that moved from the Valkyrie to the F6B. I had a 2014 and while it was a cool looking rocket, it didn’t fit me even after the mods I did to it. I miss the VTX1800R I had more than the Valk.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    I’m one that moved from the Valkyrie to the F6B. I had a 2014 and while it was a cool looking rocket, it didn’t fit me even after the mods I did to it. I miss the VTX1800R I had more than the Valk.
    I definitely enjoyed my VTX when I had hit (1300R).

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I love my Valkyrie and yes they did post the City and dates early for a change. It was in Roanoke a few years ago and a blast. I'll be going again and most likely on Renegade my Valkyrie. Great roads around there, I just wish the dates were earlier, Mid- May first of June this is one of the latest dates chosen but I'll manage!
    Renegade more bounce.jpg Renegade at the docks copy.jpg

I still have my VTX1800F but have never had the pleasure of riding the Valkrie.

I enjoyed my 1300 and 1800 VTXs...But once I got more storage, a better stereo, and electronic cruise control, I Never Looked Back!
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
    I don't own a Valkyrie anymore , but I still stay active on the boards, that being said, they are planning Inzane for next year in Roanoke Virginia .... June 19 thru June 23rd....I hope I am not breaking rules by posting this, I know there are a few who started on Valkyries and moved on to F6B's
    I tried to fix the spelling on the header, but couldn't figure it out LOL
    Here is the link to the Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club, http://www.valkyrieforum.com/bbs/index.php

We were at many of the first Inzane rallies and vendors at quite a few of them. Always a good time. I think I joined in 1998 just after they formed the club.
    Here is a link to the Valkyrie Page for one of our Valkyrie's that I owned.

http://www.valueaccessories.net/Valkyrie/Valkyrie.htm

0903 Valkyrie Right Side.jpg

I also had the pleasure of doing the Roanoke Inzane a few years ago on a 1999 Interstate which has been exchanged for an F6B. I'm looking forward to next years Inzane too. Maybe see some of this group there.

I will be there on my 2013 F6B, hope to see you there.

Rick, that's a great looking Valkyrie. I miss the looks of my Valkyries, but the ride and fuel injection of the F6B just beats the valkyrie all day long