Insane...Valkyrie get together - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insane...Valkyrie get together

I will be there and looking forward to it I made the last one in Montana and had a blast except for all the flooding at the time.
    So many things were closed, even Beartooth pass was closed.

So is there a possibility that we can all get together centrally this upcoming season. I know our bikes are invincible and just the cop de gra of machines. when they are nearly perfect even in their old age there's not much to talk about. Just love this machine. What do you guys think. just putting it out there. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    So is there a possibility that we can all get together centrally this upcoming season. I know our bikes are invincible and just the cop de gra of machines. when they are nearly perfect even in their old age there's not much to talk about. Just love this machine. What do you guys think. just putting it out there. :-)
    What is your idea of centrally? Tony has another thread going on the board, for Franklin, N.C. during the latter part of this summer.
    Last edited by willtill; 02-22-2023 at 07:36 AM.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by FLsixB View Post
    I also had the pleasure of doing the Roanoke Inzane a few years ago on a 1999 Interstate which has been exchanged for an F6B. I'm looking forward to next years Inzane too. Maybe see some of this group there.

Well I've signed up not long after the posted dates. So Jeff I know I'll see you up at InZane. Does this pic bring back the 2018 InZane
    Last edited by FarsideF6B; 02-17-2023 at 09:19 PM.

SC is central enough. Keep us abreast of the Plans.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    What is your idea of centrally? Tony has another thread going on the board, for Franklin, S.C. during the latter part of this summer.
    You mean Franklin, NC.

I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    You mean Franklin, NC.
    Yes, That's what I meant. I've corrected my post upthread....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Yes Kieth I remember the theater. It was a good time. Thanks for posting the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Frye View Post
    I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.

Hey, Look for me at the Roanoke InZane. I go by Farside and most likely I'll be on Renegade my 98 valkyrie. Safe travels.