Took my bike in to get the inferno heated grips installed ( https://wingstuff.com/products/34741...e-z-controller ) I didn't notice in the description that they don't fit bikes with factory heated grips...So after cutting the right grip off the throttle tube they noticed that the inferno doesn't fit around it. I guess they used wider throttle tubes for the heated grips. They tried to sand it down, but it was no dice, still has about 2 mm to sand down and we are afraid it'll lose to much structure to work properly. So I suggested getting factory non heated grip with the throttle tube in it and use that...It's taken over a week for that to come in now, so I've been without my bike for almost two weeks. The supplier said that the grip came in, but Honda didn't ship the invoice with it so they won't send it to the shop until that comes in, so weird.

Once it's been installed and I have a free day (no idea when that will be with how busy work is) I'll head up to the mountains and snow to see how well they work and let you all know.