Exhaust questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust questions

Exhaust questions

I have been wanting a louder exhaust but not obnoxiously loud, I like the sound of the Rush exhaust but when I go to their website, it only shows Harley and Indian exhausts.
    I also like the Torqmaster exhaust sound, and already have the torqloopz but not installed them, when I go to their website, it says closed until covid is over...
    I did email Jimmy this evening and hoping to hear back.
    I am wondering what all different types of exhaust you all have and recommend .
    thx in advance Big Rick

I really like my Cobra 6 2 6 with torque loopz.
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

I have a Rush on my current 2015 F6B, decibel wise it is about the same as the 2015 stock pipes, and pleasant enough for me.

Was going to put a set of Torque loopz on it, but it became such as hassle to obtain them, and although they are produced about 30 miles away from me, our Kali state does not allow them on the bike, so to prevent pending hassle and regulatory BS I did forego that step this time.

Do I regret it? No, it runs fine without it.

So IMO the stock and or maybe the Black 2015 which supposedly gives a little more noise than previous models would do the trick.

I did run torq and that 2015 Black stock muffler combo for a year, and it was louder than stock with the torqz installed.

So my shameless plug(I have a set (black OEM) for sale)
    Last edited by maxrider; 12-04-2022 at 11:21 AM. Reason: typo

Jimmy from Torq Master got back with me by email, and is going to make a set of his exhaust for me and ceramic coat them black to match the red and black of my bike...thanks for all the responses

Spenser,

I have a 2016 F6B with Torque Loopz and Rush pipes. As many times as I have reset the ECM, I am still getting a lot of "popping" when I deccelerate. Do you have similar issues?

Quote Originally Posted by indadman View Post
    Spenser,

I have a 2016 F6B with Torque Loopz and Rush pipes. As many times as I have reset the ECM, I am still getting a lot of "popping" when I deccelerate. Do you have similar issues?
    Not any more, I replied to your other thread. I did have some popping, and for me, snugged the bolts and completely (or 99% gone). Start there. I've heard the sometimes people install gasket goofy and doesn't seat well, that would be second investigation after snugging.
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

I used Two Brothers

https://youtu.be/HepKef_BalA
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

well Jimmy messaged me a few times before Christmas , and haven't heard another word from him....oh well, now I am thinking the Two Brothers sounds good but am still kinda interested in the Cobra 6 into 6....but at this time its all day dreaming LOL

I just bought the cobra 6 into 6. Love the sound. Love the look. Hate the rust. 5 hours after install and a wash they are completely rusted out. Horrible quality as far as that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by mjbohrman View Post
    I just bought the cobra 6 into 6. Love the sound. Love the look. Hate the rust. 5 hours after install and a wash they are completely rusted out. Horrible quality as far as that goes.
    That's absolutely terrible, are they made in China?