Knock Knock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Is it me or has nobody posted for awhile? Or are we broken.

Ya, forum kinda slow. everyone must be enjoying the Holidays, or stuck in an airport!

So, Minnesota neighbor, I got a friend in Plymouth, that also has an F6. When the weather gets warm again, probably at least 4 more months, we should all go riding together, if that interests you.

Still alive. Happy Holidays everyone.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    So, Minnesota neighbor, I got a friend in Plymouth, that also has an F6. When the weather gets warm again, probably at least 4 more months, we should all go riding together, if that interests you.
    You can count me in.

Sounds good. I ride the 2015 "gray" my friend in Plymouth has the same year in blue. Got another friend in Maple Grove with a bright yellow Wing. Haha, sometimes we let him ride with us. Just kidding, he's a good rider.

Just came back from a cruise to Bermuda, 12/13 - 12/18. Planned a beach and kayak excursion for both days. Turns out the ship was 2 hours late coming into NY on embarkation day which set off a sequence of events that made us 2 hours late getting into Bermuda 2 days later so all the excursions had to be canceled, refunded and $50 credit given. Right next to the port is the Royal Naval Deckard that houses the Frog and Onion old English pub where I drowned my sorrows. Been there quite a few times. Highly recommended and try their home brewed Porter Ale if you're ever in the nabe.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Went out on my F6B tis afternoon for a quick ride of 40 miles. Weather here in northeast Ohio got up to 55 degrees and the roads were dry. Mother Nature is teasing us today after trying to kill us last week.
    I check the boards every few days and have figured that everyone else must be busy having sex to make up for all the times missed while out riding their bikes.

I’m still here. Went to NAPA for a week, got home and 2 days later we were in Connecticut and Jersey for my DIL’s baby shower. (I’ll be a grandpa for the first time in January). After we got home from NJ, went to the Villages 2 days later for a week of Thanksgiving eating and drinking and Pickle-ball. I don’t think I picked up any STD’s, but time will tell. Just got back from Georgia a couple of days ago for Christmas holidays. 9 degrees doesn't appeal to me even a little bit. Today I was finally able to get back to my routine and changed the oil and filter on the B. it’s good to be home.
    Last edited by KeyWasted; 12-31-2022 at 12:19 AM.