Group Rides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group Rides

Group Rides

Hello! Live in Citrus County Florida and looking for F6B owners of Honda owners for group rides during the week. Please advise with information. Thanks!!

Hi Six Banger,, I live in Citrus Springs and available to ride most days. I will be keeping a eye on this post to see where it goes.

Thanks for chiming in, will send PM if interest rise. Thanks

I don’t live near Citrus County but I ride there often with friends. 4 of us just returned from a 4 day ride around Okeechobee, Clermont and the Sugarloaf/Green Mountain area. It would be great to hook up with you in the future and ride some twisties around your area, especially the Ozello trail which we’ve enjoyed a few times.

KeyWasted; will keep you updated! Thanks for chiming in.

Greetings, If you make it up to North FL let me know. I'm in Pensacola now but originally from Tallahassee. Great riding around N. FL as I get there frequently with family still there. I put together a ride the last 2 years in Tallahassee. I'll do again this Oct most likely. Mostly Honda Valkyrie's as I ride mine as much as my B.
    Anyway if you'd like to visit N. Florida arriving on Thursday and riding Friday-Sat. and leave Sunday for home let me know!

I’ll keep an eye on the post also. I no longer have my B but I have a 97 Valk and a 16 Wing and I just retired so most week days are open. I’m based in Ocala.
    Last edited by valkmc; 01-27-2023 at 06:33 AM.
    Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something!!!!
    Bill Parcells.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I’ll keep an eye on the post also. I no longer have my B but I have a 97 Valk and a 16 Wing and I just retired so most week days are open. I’m based in Ocala.
    Hey ya Bert! It's Keith on this site as FarsideF6B. I'll post here if you'd like but you know I do post my ride on the FL board of the VRCC. I try to have it in Oct. when the weather is cool and No FSU game. I hope you can make it this year.

But to me solo traveling would be more fun coz rider is totally independent while in group rides some rules would always have to be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Banger View Post
    Hello! Live in Citrus County Florida and looking for F6B owners of Honda owners for group rides during the week. Please advise with information. Thanks!!
    Retired and living in The Villages. 2016 F6B.
    2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.