head pipe torque

Thread: head pipe torque

head pipe torque

I have a 2019 honda goldwing b model looking for someone on the forum that has a service manual for 2018 to 2022 i need the torque specs. For the steering head bearings i have play in the front wheel the wheel yoke has up and down movement and also side way movement. traxxion dynamics has a video of the play in the front yoke but no pre load spec. of the bearing that is the spec. that i am looking for. thanks in advance. bobo
    Last edited by bobo; 02-02-2023 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    I have a 2019 honda goldwing b model looking for someone on the forum that has a service manual for 2018 to 2022 i need the torque specs. For the steering head bearings i have play in the front wheel loose steering cannot find results on utube any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced. Bobo
    Check pg 7 and see if this helps.https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...53891-0001.pdf

thanks for the reply handle bars are ok its the front yoke spec. i am looking for. i re edited the post as i believe it is misleading to what i am looking for. again thanks key wasted for your time. bobo