Labor Day Weekend 2023 ??? Interest ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Weekend 2023 ??? Interest ?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Looking forward in seeing all of you there,
    I'm arriving Thursday late afternoon
    Thursday dinner.... Pizza or sit down at local restaurant no later than 7:00pm (Most close by 8pm)

Lets RIDE !

Blackmetoc
    Phantom and Wife
    F6Pilot
    Farside F6B
    Fla_rider
    Lowbar
    ReserveBum
    Steve0080
    ZZ54
    SevenTwenty
    Six2go
    Willtill

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I can't get my end together here, with myself and my bike. Gonna miss this one, and you guys are going to have great weather it appears.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Hate to hear that Will. Was hoping you would be able to pull through and make the trip. Next time.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I can't get my end together here, with myself and my bike. Gonna miss this one, and you guys are going to have great weather it appears.
    Get your ASS in gear today, arrive a day late, take your time returning home.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    Hate to hear that Will. Was hoping you would be able to pull through and make the trip. Next time.
    I really wanted to. Wingstuff fucked me over with the T-stem that I ordered for my new car tire, I’m not comfortable with the current dissipating car tire rubber on my bike right now.

I have other recently developed (from long standing) family issues going on as well. One is in the hospital again. So the wife heads there.

I’ll maybe see you and others on a later meetup. Doesn’t have to be orchestrated here.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Just got back from the Labor Day Weekend run. Fun seeing some old familiar faces and meeting several new. The rides and weather were great all weekend. If you have pics, post them up so we can all enjoy.

Franklin231.jpg Franklin232.jpg
    Last edited by F6Pilot; 09-03-2023 at 06:12 PM.

Just rolled in around 6:00pm

Enjoyed a great time with all that attended.

Photos to follow in the next couple of days.

Will, we did indeed miss you. Plan to join us on the next ride down to Key West. I'll buy you a beer

I put in 545 miles today and got home at 7pm. It was a great time running around Western NC with you guys. The Tail of the Dragon was a nice run and the BRP is always a pleasant ride. I love the cooler weather on the BRP. It was Nice putting faces with the names I see on the board. My first gathering with the "B" team. Well, there were a few "B's" there. I'm sure I'll make some more. Tony has the pic's I took so he'll post. Ride safe all and thanks for a enjoyable Labor Day weekend Ride.

All in all, I did just over 1,425 miles. Got home mid afternoon, bike is clean, now to change the oil. I think while it is still hot, I'll get a Russell Day Long seat put on.
    Great seeing y'all. Seeing old riding buddies (us? old? nah!), and meeting new ones. Thanks for setting it up Tony!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Over 1600 miles, nice seeing everyone again and meeting new faces! Thanks for putting this together again Tony!

IMG_0168.jpg
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt