Dudeism - this is a real religion

Thread: Dudeism - this is a real religion

Dudeism - this is a real religion

I met a real Dudeist priest yesterday. I've met and talked with this particular individual before (he's like a Rastafarian dude - seriously) but he DOESN'T drive a blatty sounding, obnoxious yellow mustang; and he's a hard working contract Amazon driver. Very talkative, very outgoing and brimming with energy.

I was giving him bits of advice about pretty woman that we were watching on TV singing, He was ogling them and I was reminding him with wise words such like, "yeah man, but someone, somewhere, is tired of her chit" and "if it has mammary glands or a motor it'll soon give you problems". Anyway, he was enthralled by my words of wisdom and started talking about Dudeism. He told me that he was actually an ordained priest in the religion of Dudeism. He produced his membership cards, one has a picture of him. This is actually an official recognized religion. He has the authority to marry people.

This is something for all of us to check out man. A very relaxed religion and peace of mind in these troubled times. I was going to start studying for a HAM radio license but I think I will focus on attaining my honorary degree from Abide University. It's free, online and basically you have lessons that you just listen to.

This is unique. There are over 600,000 ordained Dudeist priests. I feel the pull and will become one in time.

The Church Of The Latter-Day Dude:

https://dudeism.com/

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

The Dude abides